By Ralph Hughes
Building upon his prior booklet that distinct agile info warehousing programming ideas for the Scrum grasp, Ralph's most up-to-date paintings illustrates the agile interpretations of the remainder software program engineering disciplines:
- Requirements administration merits from streamlined templates that not just outline initiatives speedy, yet ascertain not anything crucial is overlooked.
- Data engineering gets new "hyper modeling" innovations, yielding info warehouses that may be simply tailored whilst standards switch with no need to take a position in ruinously pricey data-conversion programs.
- Quality coverage advances with not just a stereoscopic top-down and bottom-up making plans procedure, but additionally the incorporation of the newest in computerized attempt engines.
Use this step by step advisor to deepen your individual software improvement abilities via self-study, convey your teammates the world's quickest and premier innovations for developing company intelligence platforms, or make sure that the IT division operating for you is development your subsequent determination help process the precise way.
- Learn easy methods to fast outline scope and structure earlier than programming begins
- Includes ideas of approach and knowledge engineering that allow iterative and incremental supply
- Demonstrates tips to plan and execute caliber insurance plans and features a advisor to non-stop integration and automatic regression checking out
- Presents application administration innovations for coordinating a number of agile information mart initiatives in order that over the years an firm information warehouse emerges
- Use the supplied 120-day highway map to set up a powerful, agile info warehousing application
Read or Download Agile Data Warehousing for the Enterprise: A Guide for Solution Architects and Project Leaders PDF
Similar storage & retrieval books
This booklet offers the state-of-the-art in parallel numerical algorithms, functions, architectures, and method software program. The booklet examines a number of ideas for problems with concurrency, scale, power potency, and programmability, that are mentioned within the context of a various variety of purposes.
Internet providers and Service-Oriented Computing (SOC) became thriving components of educational learn, joint university/industry learn initiatives, and novel IT items out there. SOC is the computing paradigm that makes use of internet companies as development blocks for the engineering of composite, dispensed purposes out of the reusable program good judgment encapsulated through internet providers.
This booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the twentieth foreign convention on functions of average Language to details platforms, NLDB 2015, held in Passau, Germany, in June 2015. The 18 complete papers, 15 brief papers, 14 poster and demonstration papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from a hundred submissions.
Dieses Buch behandelt den Aufbau und den Einsatz von Expertensystemen in technischen Systemen an Beispielen der elektrischen Energieversorgung. Nach einem geschichtlichen Abriss zur Entstehung und Verwendung von Expertensystemen werden die Grundlagen der Prädikatenlogik als Fundament wissensbasierter Systeme erklärt.
- Industrial Network Security: Securing Critical Infrastructure Networks for Smart Grid, SCADA, and Other Industrial Control Systems
- Practical Maintenance Plans in SQL Server: Automation for the DBA
- Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Information Technology and Software Engineering: Information Technology: 210 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Formierungen von Wissensräumen: Optionen des Zugangs zu Information und Bildung (Age of Access? Grundfragen der Informationsgesellschaft) (German Edition)
- Semantic Web Technologies: Trends and Research in Ontology-based Systems
- Web Technologies and Applications: 18th Asia-Pacific Web Conference, APWeb 2016, Suzhou, China, September 23-25, 2016. Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra info for Agile Data Warehousing for the Enterprise: A Guide for Solution Architects and Project Leaders
Agile Data Warehousing for the Enterprise: A Guide for Solution Architects and Project Leaders by Ralph Hughes